Marriage and Couples Counseling
Marriage and Couples Therapy Can Strengthen Your Relationship
Are you and your partner facing challenges in your relationship? At Dr. Messina & Associates, we specialize in couples therapy to help you navigate the ups and downs of your relationship and help you create a stronger, healthier bond.
Explore Online or In-Person Therapy with Dr. Messina & Associates Today.
What Can Marriage & Couples Counseling Help With?
Transitions in Life
- Adjusting to life changes like having a baby or becoming empty nesters.
- Addressing feelings of regret over not having children.
- Handling disconnection within the relationship.
- Understanding how to resolve conflict in a healthy way.
- Managing changes in sexual intimacy.
Major Life Decisions
- Collaboratively making important life choices.
Recovery and Rebuilding
- Navigating betrayal, including issues related to infidelity.
- Reestablishing trust, friendship, and mutual respect in the relationship.
What Are the Goals of Marriage Counseling?
In couples counseling, your counselor plays a pivotal role in guiding you and your partner through the process of exploring, identifying, and refining your counseling needs. The goals we set in couples therapy act as a friendly guide for the journey you’ll embark on with your counselor. Together, you’ll work towards fostering a more fulfilling and healthier partnership, one step at a time. If you’re eager to invest in strengthening your relationship, why not take a closer look at the counseling options that are waiting for you to explore?
Ready to Invest in Your Relationship?
Reach out to us today.